When it comes to online software tools, Rachel sure knows how to brainstorm, implement and troubleshoot inside so many different systems. She’s always proactive in figuring out the most efficient way to get things done, considering all the techie details, and keeping her fellow team members in the loop as she goes. She’s really got an eye for quality design, colour matching, fonts, sourcing images… anything needed to keep your online presence looking polished. One of the things I love the most about Rachel… she has a ball while she’s being productive! And the feeling is contagious.
Have you ever had a person come into your life at exactly the time you needed them? As if you attracted them like a magnet? 🧲 That's how I feel about @rachjamesva
I was running Project Me as a one-woman-show for too long, struggling to do it all myself and yet unable to imagine what I'd be willing to let go of. I mean, how on earth could anyone do it as good as I'd do it. (Yep, control freak vibes all over it.) 🙄
I finally reached a point where I decided to throw it out there to the universe - 'Please send me an amazing VA who already follows Project Me and will be as dedicated as I am to growing this into its greatest potential so we can reach more women who need it.' 🙌 ✨ And the universe answered. ✨
I held a workshop in London in September 2017 and Rachel showed up. She was a lovely mother of a three year old girl who'd travelled 187 miles from Wales, leaving her house at 6am to make the workshop. AND... she was a VA! 💫
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Rachel's become my incredible side-kick (her tech skills are mind-boggling!) and she's been instrumental in getting the new Project WE Membership Hub into shape.
I can’t recommend Rachel highly enough. She truly cares about helping me make my business work, and goes above and beyond ordinary expectations to help me achieve my goals. I can’t thank Rachel enough for her dedication and hard work, and I consider myself lucky to have found such a gem!
When you have the world's best virtual assistant on your team. Her actual title on the team isn't even VA, it's actually "The Protector of the Realm"... Cause really she's running everything and protects me from all the evil out in the world.
I love how she gets "carried away" with ideas of creating long nurture sequences for our email list .
Note to all the online marketing bosses out there running online businesses. The perfect VA is out there. You just have to believe .
Here is what your VA should be like:
- brutally protect your energy from everything that's not necessary
- has equal/better critical thinking skills than you
- should make you feel dumb (cause your VA is that savvy). Side note here, I'm incredibly skilled with technical things. I would make an amazing VA and I thought it'd be impossible to work with someone who's better. I've been proven wrong. It's still hard to believe.
- doesn't do what you say. Thinks, and then does it better.
- understands you better than your own mother. So when you explain something when your brain is permafried from working on launches, your VA "just gets it"
- manage projects & prioritize like a boss like "listen dummy, it's cute you wanna make fun YouTube videos, but we got a launch in 20 days. So, chop chop."
- connect your Google spreadsheet w/samcart and deadline funnel through zapier in a way where it automagically tells you your evergreen funnel stats (conversions, sales) per month . (Yes, this skill specifically).
Thank you Rachel James for everything that you do!